REV. 8 DATED SEPTEMBER 27th 2018
NAITEC QUALITY POLICY
THE NAITEC MANAGEMENT:
- a) Pursues the objective of developing, designing and providing assistance and maintenance services of IT solutions that increasingly meet national and international standards and emerging customer needs.
- b) Considers the continuous improvement of quality and the increase in customer satisfaction and relevant stakeholders a priority and a strategic element for achieving the objectives identified for its Stakeholders.
It therefore decides to adopt a Quality Management System (QS) in compliance with the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 Standard.
In its commitment to pursue and improve the satisfaction of its stakeholders over time, the Management intends to focus its attention on the quality and for this reason it intends to:
- Activate and maintain the QS described in the Manual of Management Systems as a means of implementation of the Policy and for pursuing the defined Objectives;
- Developing high quality operational procedures, in compliance with the mandatory requirements applicable to the Company;
- Ensure a gradual diffusion of a risk focused culture as well as the governance of uncertainty, to promote the adoption of decision-making processes based on a systematic assessment of risks and opportunities;
- Identify, map, systematically and punctually monitor the professional skills of its Staff in order to provide a timely and effective response to its Customers, taking into account the evolution of the context with particular reference to regulations and technological elements;
- Identify shared rules for the progressive improvement of services, with particular attention to customer oriented activities;
- Ensure that all staff knows and accepts this Quality Policy, aiming for maximum involvement of the structure in the Management System;
- Create participation and commitment among all Staff, to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their Quality Management System, and promote an attitude based on leadership and a good example on Personnel with roles of responsibility;
- Maintain the certification of its Quality Management System for all its production sites in accordance with the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 Standard.